Saturday, September 15, 2012

{Book Spotlight} If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones


Author: Lisa Renee Jones
Title: If I Were You
Goodreads
Amazon

Synopsis:

The steamy first installment in the Inside Out erotic romance trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones, in the bestselling tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey. When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry. Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.


Just a little spotlight to let everyone know, If I Were You has been picked up by Simon and Schuster. To celebrate, Lisa is holding a contest for bloggers. If you'll post the cover, synopsis, and buy links on your blog, you can enter to win $300! The link's below, so go and share, spread the word!

http://www.lisareneejones.com/2012/09/14/new-contest-for-bloggers-and-reviewers-win-300/

3 comments:

  1. This book is incredible. I loved it. I found it to be extremely suspenseful and captivating, while giving me an incredibly seductive, sexy read! I was enthralled from the very first page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use to read erotica, but this cover is FANTASTIC!!!! It has to be on my "fave list"
    Thanks for sharing Kristin!! maybe someday I'll read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lis, I don't read a lot of Erotica but this cover was amazing and if you shared it on your blog, you were entered for a $300 gift certificate! Yay!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...