Thursday, July 11, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Wrap Up Post


Well, I didn't quite meet all the goals that I set, but I did get a couple of books finished and caught up on my reading group book, even left a few comments. I've yet to swing by everyone's APOCALYPSE post, though I heard it was quite popular at the Twitter party last night that I missed due to child's car problems. Sigh!

Here's my total:
Golden by Jessi Kirby - Chapter 2 - 9 - 61 pages
Obsession by Jennifer L Armentrout - 250 pages
Immortals (ARC) by Ednah Walters - 75 pages

Total Pages -386
Okay, I didn't get as much reading as I wanted to, but I had unexpected family come in from out of town on Tuesday and I really had a great time with them, so I'm okay with this total! Next read-a-thon will be better!

I'll be picking a winner for my mini-challenge today and trying to hop by your answers. I'm interested to see your answers!!! I'm using Random.org to choose the winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...