Sunday, September 1, 2013

We're Back & He're's My September TBR - Oh My!

So, yeah... we've been a bit sporadic this summer, but we're back, or at least I will be back full time, with the other girls joining me as they can. My summer flew by! Unfortunately I spent a large majority of it ill and we had some major life changes take place around my house, both good and bad, but now that school's back in session... I'm ready to get back to reading and writing!


I do have to tell you one very important thing I did over the summer! I jumped on the bandwagon and caught up on the first 7 seasons of SUPERNATURAL! 


And I think Yellow Fever may be my favorite episode ever! I've never laughed so hard in my life!!!

Hehe... Anyway, September's TBR list goes a little something like this. It's called... 

OVERCOMING LBS (LAST BOOK SYNDROME)
I am going to finish several series that are taunting me from my bookshelves.




~Goddess (Starcrossed Trilogy) by Josephine Angelini*
~If I Should Die by Amy Plum
~With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
~Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
~Black Heart by Holly Black
~Endlessly by Kiersten White
~Hidden by Sophie Jordan
~Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Maragaret Stohl
~Boundless by Cynthia Hand (This one will wait until the BookBFF girls get to it in their group read of this series.)

*Started

Also, I have... 



Courtesy of Scholastic Press via NetGalley to finish before September 17! I'm loving it so far!!!

5 comments:

  1. You should come join my 2nd Annual September is for Sequels Challenge since you're kind of doing that with your LBS anyway. Plus, you can enter for a $20 gift card if you join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I love Supernatural, and that is one of the best episodes, totally agreed!

      Delete
  2. Lol, you weren't kidding when you said you had a lot of last books to catch up on. I've read a few of these. Some ended better than others. And some I still need to read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great book. Great picks! Definitely need to add this to my tbr list! thanks for sharing :)

    Ann@Blogging-Profits-Unleashed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...