Thursday, July 28, 2011

Third Sentence Thursdays #1

Third Sentence Thursday


Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme, hosted by Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books, which is very sneaky when stealing cookies from the cookie jar!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!

 Paranormalcy by Kiersten White!


"My hand twitched at my side, reaching for the pink Taser I knew wasn't there."

Uh Oh, Spaghettios! Never good when your pink taser is missing.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting. Funny, I almost chose this same background this week. Now that would haave been like wearing the same dress!
    Thanks for following too! I am following you back!Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er...I'm thinking that's like American Express: Never leave home without it! And I'm kinda diggin' that it's a PINK laser! Hope it's a good read!
    ~ andi novelista

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...