Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday #5



Third Sentence Thursday


Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to wander around in the forest!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!






"'Will it happen now?' I asked Kame. 'Are you here to help me...die?'"

Now, why would you ask somebody if they were there to kill you; I would just run screaming!


*The is a unfinished E-Proof from Simon and Schuster's GalleryGrab! There could be changes before publication, which is in September.

6 comments:

  1. Yikes! I would run screaming, too! ;-)

    That is a gorgeous cover!

    here's mine: http://proudbooknerd.com/2011/08/24/third-sentence-thursday-a-beautiful-dark/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't stop and ask someone if they were there to assist in my death either, your plan of running sounds like a good one to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the person was expecting Kame. Wonder if it was an assisted suicide, assassination, or willing sacrifice.

    Mine for this week is at: http://theseansherman.blogspot.com/2011/08/third-sentence-thursday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree definitely the running with the screaming T_T although maybe if I were terminally ill....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol duh! The cover is absolutely enticing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...