Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wednesdays–August 10th

wwwwednesdays
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
 




MY ANSWERS
Reading Now…
9132487118790599
Just Finished…
Tower of Parlen Min - CoverThe Girl of Fire and ThornsCold Kiss Goodreads
Probably Read Next…
Demon Kissed by H.M. WardBookCoverImage
That’s quite a list I have compiled! I really enjoyed The Girl of Fire and Thorns. Excellent book! My reviews of the three just finished books are up now! Check them out!
 
What does you list look like?

5 comments:

  1. Three of those I want to read (Tower of Parlen Min, Demon Kissed and The Girl of Fire and Thorns) and one I have already read (since I'm the author, ;) )
    You have a great list, thanks for including me.

    I love the synopsis. I want to read this book ;)

    Aine
    House Millar - WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin, thanks for stopping by :) I am now following you. I wasn't approved for Thte Girl of Fire and Thorns, so jealous. I'll be checking out your review :)

    I started Juliet Spell but I was kind a put off by the main character so I but it on the back burner for.

    Have an excellent rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was Cold Kiss? I'm thinking about reading it?

    You can visit my Wednesday Entry here: http://niinas-reading-and-reviewing.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! How was Cold Kiss? I'm waiting for my copy to get here.

    Thanks for stopping by! Love the title of your blog! New follower.

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. I just finished Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma. Next I'm going to be reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (yes, I'm late to the party!).

    I’m a new follower— really cool blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...