Saturday, February 8, 2014

Making a Few Changes

For so long I focused solely on Young Adult books, and it has been nothing but amazing; however, I'm having a hard time keeping up my interest in reviewing JUST YA books. So, much like the seasons change, I've decided to make a change or two. I will continue to review YA books, on occasion, but for the most part, I'm going to stick to reviewing New Adult and Adult books.


What this means for my blog is some books will not be appropriate for readers under the age of 17. This will clearly be marked on any review I write. I don't want to run off my younger followers, because you bet your life there will still be plenty of YA reviews, but after nearly 3 years, my reading tastes have changed, as have some of yours. I'm sure if Kelly M ever has time, school is eating her alive, she'll be glad to post a review or two, and she prefers YA.

So, stick with us during our transformation and lets see how things roll. I'm not going to put an "over 18" warning up, because while some of the books may not be appropriate for the younger crowd, my reviews will remain clean and clearly marked.

Let me know what you think about the changes in the comments. I hope everyone is excited. I just needed to change something so I'm excited about blogging again.

photo credit: aurelio.asiain via photopin cc

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...