Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Book Buying Binge VLOG

Yep... you saw that right! I'm so far behind that I decided to do a VLOG since I went on a book buying binge. Fortunately, books are my single vice when it comes to depression. You know it could be worse, don't even pretend it couldn't be. Hehe.



Books Referenced:

Looking for Alaska by John Green
Splintered and Unhinged by A. G. Howard
Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Confession: The Private School Murders by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Angels in the Dark by Lauren Kate
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken ... For ages 18+
Be With Me by J. Lynn (AKA Jennifer L. Armentrout) For ages 18+
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn ... For ages 18 +

Be sure to check out my YouTube Channel for more fun videos!
As YouTube and VLOGing are a relatively new concept to me, there aren't many up right now, but I'll be doing more as the year progresses!

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice binge! ;)

    Loved Cruel Beauty! I actually just ordered the second Shatter Me book plus the novellas. So likely next week or the week after I'll be adding Ignite Me because it seems like once you get that far, you need to read the finale! Will have to remember to stop by your blog after I read book 2! Trying to avoid reviews of book 3 until I've read book 2!

    Hope you enjoy all your fab new reads!

    Since I follow sooo many blogs, I can't seem to think if this is right, but have you redone your blog design? It's really nice either way! Feel silly to have to ask these questions, but again, soo many blogs, it's hard to keep track of the precise look of every single one, but then there comes times like now when I feel like something seems new...

    :)

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I loved Cruel Beauty. And Ignite Me is such a great ending to the series, although I really would like more! I can't say enough about Splintered. That series is amazing. And I read all J Lynn/JLA so enjoy Be With Me! Jace is, well, yum yum! Enjoy them all! My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/02/staking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this post. This post makes a great point about focusing your efforts.
    Bundle Counting Machine in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...