Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday 10/20/11


Oh, it's Thursday again! That means one more day until Friday! For me that really doesn't mean a hole lot, but I like the thought of it anyway.

Today, let's talk about the Pretty Little Liars. Have you read the books? Do you watch the television show? Did you watch the Halloween Special last night? Any predictions?

My Answer: I have read the first eight books and plan on reading Twisted, I just haven't got there yet. I think I am reluctant to read it because I was perfectly satisfied with the way Wanted ended. I didn't read the books until after the first season of the television show left me with so many questions I wanted to scream. I wondered if it would be like The Vampire Diaries where NOTHING is the same or if the books might give me a little insight. I was surprised at how similar the books and the show were. Of course they have their differences but I got a feeling for where the show might go. I was pleased that they decided to keep Toby (Keegan Allen) as I think he is amazing, and wow, what about Jason DiLaurentis (Drew Van Acker).



Don't you wish you were Keegan's motorcycle? Yummy!

Those baby blues have me swimming. Swimming right to him.

And can anyone really complain about Drew? 
I know he is hiding something but I might be willing to find it for him.
 

Especially in this pic! Oh my!!! I'm not even sure I care if he could be the killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...