Thursday, January 19, 2012

Follow Friday - 1/20/12


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

This Weeks Features:

Question: What's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book?
Oh man...outside of showing up to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn or begging a publisher for a copy of an ARC (I didn't really beg, I just asked very nicely), I can't really think of anything. I mean I've entered contests and showed up to stores on release day and even had a friend send me a book I simply said I wanted to read, but those are boring every day type things.

I'm certain some of you around the blogosphere have done way more crazier things. I can't wait to get some ideas. LOL.

 

13 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! Never done anything crazier than pay shipping for a book I really wanted.

    Jesse
    Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not done anything too crazy but I shared one little story on my post!
    Old Follower!
    My Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through! Mine not so crazy either. :) Happy Friday!

    New follower,
    Sarah @ Smitten over Books
    Here's my FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, not crazy stuff. I'm thinking us readers are more like a calm crowd, right? lol
    Thanks for stopping by and following, I've been following your blog :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I go crazy trying to get ARCs for books I am DYING to read!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't ever done something crazy, I'm quite boring lol.

    old follower

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower!

    I've asked (nicely) for a few arcs from a number of publishers with no luck :( Oh well, but I also went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn. I even dressed up! :S

    My FF: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-4.html

    Angela @ The Little Blue Pig

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm not really crazy either, old follower http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here! I have asked publishers for ARC's before, but that's about the craziest I've been...Here's my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, it seems most people haven't done anything more crazy than you did, so... : D

    Patricia (My Post)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I wish I read Twilight when BD came out. I would've loved going to the midnight release.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same here, nothing too crazy.
    Hi, I’m a new follower. To check out my Follow Friday post and follow me back:
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there,
    New follower here.
    Nope. I've never stood in line for a new release. I see a lot of people have done that though. Here's my crazy thing.
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...