Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Book Releases - Week of January 3, 2012

Ugh! So I had almost all of a really great post done when, ZAP, everything disappeared and then stupid Blogger saved it automatically while it was gone AND the undo arrows wouldn't work. WTH? Anyway...this weeks New Release is going to be a list instead of nice little pictures with synopsis and links...so sorry. I promise next week will be so much better!


 Good news...there are some phenomenal books coming out this week. How many of you are waiting on Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer? Good news...it releases Tuesday and mine is in the mail! Eeps! Anyway...let's look at what's new this week...shall we? Links will take you to Goodreads!

January 2, 2012
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan - Immortal Beloved #1
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

January 3, 2012
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer - Nightshade #3 - The Conclusion
Pretty Little Liars Secrets by Sara Shepard - A Collection of Short Stories.

  Switched by Amanda Hocking - I read this when it wasn't cool. I love the new cover! So very pretty! I hope to review it soon but I may wait for my copy of the actual book to arrive!

 Charmfall by Chloe Neill
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick - Hush, Hush #2 - Paperback

Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes - Falling Under #2

Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Lunar Chronicles #1
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter - Gallagher Girls #4
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel - Immortal #4 - Paperback
Wolfsbane by Anderea Cremer - Nightshade #2 - Paperback
Among Others by Jo Walton

 Blood Red Road by Moira Young - Paperback

Doing It by Melvin Burgess - If you haven't read this...you should. It is one of the funniest books ever. You can find my review HERE.
Memory Boy by Will Weaver

January 5, 2012

Karma by Cathy Ostlere 

I have posted the books I know of...if I have missed something, please leave a comment so others will know! Also, I couldn't help but post a few of the covers because they are so beautiful. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes made my Top 10 Book Covers of 2011...I'm thinking that Sleeping Awake will make the Top 10 of 2012.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo my copy of Bloodrose is in the mail too. I pre-ordered The Statistical Probability of Love of First Site too. That one downloads tomorrow!

    So exciting.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I preordered The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight - and my post hasn't arrived yet. I shouldn't get too excited because there's a good chance it won't be there but I can't help myself!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Val! I haven't heard much about The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I will have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...