Saturday, January 21, 2012

TBR Intervention Challenge - Remembrance by Michelle Madow

TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by
Dani@RefractedLight , Ayanami@Whatever you Can Still Betray,
and April@Books4Juliet
 
The goal of this challenge is to help each other (fellow readers and bloggers) manage our enormous and constantly growing TBR (To-Be-Read) List. The rules are simple and everyone is encouraged to participate. It does not force you to commit to more than what you can manage to read in a week or so, but participants are encouraged to read at least one book within a week. You are free to choose the book you want to read and commit to this challenge. You may post your entry every Saturday, at the frequency of your choice--EVERY WEEK or EVERY TWO WEEKS. However, we will sponsor this event regularly every Saturday.

Since I'm currently starting all over...AGAIN, I don't have a book that I finished last week so this will have to do.

 
 
 
 
Ah, as April knows...I really suck at this. I'm trying again though. 
 
This week I plan on reading Remembrance because April assures me I should give it one more chance. It's been sitting on my TBR shelf and spending time on my Nook for several months now. I sat down once to read it and got bored instantly...*note - I only read about three pages.* I know, I know...that's not a fair chance...hence the reason I'm trying it again. LOL!

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the TBR Intervention. I am hoping that your choice grabs your attention this time. I know that feeling of not getting drawn in but also feeling like I had not given it a good chance either. :)

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! I'm so glad that you're back! =) You know that I really enjoyed Remembrance. As Kelly said, it's not a "WOW" book but really good though. I hope you'll love it, too. Have you seen the book trailer? I think you'll appreciate it even more when you watch it and listen to the background music. I really liked it! <3

    Have a great day Kristin! See you around! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... three pages. Well, sometimes you can tell in three pages if it's for you or not, so good for you giving it another shot. :) Hope it's a little bit more enjoyable this time around! Welcome back Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I do that a lot. I'll get bored after a few pages, and I'm supposed to review a book... then I don't want to because I know I'll have nothing nice to say about it. So I either refuse to review it or ignore it and hope it goes away. Anyway, new follower here. I'm from the Hollow Group! Please check out my blog/follow back when you get the chance! http://falln2books.blogspot.com

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book! Really enjoyed it! Give it more than three pages, it does start off slow but it will pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Remembrance yet but I'm open to trying it as soon as I have the chance. It sounds really good since it was based off of Taylor Swift's Love Story, which I love. I'm an old follower from Hollow Tours so I thought I'd just stop by anyway. My blog link is eileenlisblog.blogspot.com. Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I hope you'll like it better this time...I know I did enjoy it a lot! Drew's super nice... in a hot/cold kind of way :) But it all makes sense! So, good luck finishing this week's challenge!

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy Remembrance after giving it more than 3 pages! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear goodness...you weren't supposed to find this...LOL! I promise to give it a much better chance this time...

    Thanks for stopping by, I do truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...