Sunday, November 27, 2011

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge





I don't read enough YA Contemporary, so this is the one challenge I am going to commit to for 2012. I know there will be more I will agree too...though I don't really know why...LOL! The very kind Katie from Katie's Book Blog and Angela from Reading Angel are hosting this challenge and it looked way to fun and...educational not to join. We all need to escape out of our norms from time-to-time. So go ahead and join in! You can find the linky at either of the blogs I have linked to above.
I'm going for 15+...how 'bout you?

I will be listing the books I read on this post with links to their reviews. I have created a TBR list that you can find HERE.
 
1. Fracture by Megan Miranda 
2. New Girl by Paige Harbison

2 comments:

  1. You list looks great! I'm wanting to read several of those myself!!! Thanks for signing up love!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up. You have a great list of books to read. I'm glad you are going out of your reading comfort zone to join this challenge. Happy reading and have fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...