Friday, November 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo Update



At 5:32 P.M. CST, I put the last sentence to my very rough draft of a novel for NaNoWriMo...ending the challenge with 50,301 words. I am now putting it in a drawer for two weeks and concentrating on a few other projects.

I want to start revising this instant but I need time away from my characters. They are sort of like children that have been under my feet for too long. Once revisions start, perhaps I will share a line or two with you. For now, it is best that it stay locked away for your safety. It is very possible that it would cause your eyes to bleed.

Thanks to all of you who have had reviews put on hold because of my endeavor. I will now be reading like a maniac to get caught up.

2 comments:

  1. Jenna @ FansoffictionNovember 25, 2011 at 9:57 PM

    Oh wow! Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment:)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the early finish! ^_^ I can't wait to bury my NaNo project for a few weeks to catch up too. Still plugging away. I'll probably finish the last day or day before. But oh man, I know the feeling. I want to edit that draft so bad, but I know I won't want to touch it once December hits. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...